This weekend at the Lander Valley Farmer's Market I will have:
Whole Wheat Porridge Bread w. Oats
Rye w. Caraway
As always every loaf is naturally leavened, made with organic ingredients, and baked fresh through the night for the morning of the Market.
I'll also have the Take-N-Bake artisan Pizza Crust and some fresh peach galettes!
WINTER BREAD SHARES
Here's the lowdown:
Become a member
A non-refundable $10 deposit secures your place on the Bread Share. If you have participated in my Share program previously OR contributed to my Kickstarter campaign that fee will be waived. There will be a limited number of shares available. I will be offering members a four week bread share for $28.00 per share. That’s $28 per month for one loaf of bread each week.
At the start of each month, you can go to http://www.mamabakesbread.com/ where you will be able to select a product titled “Bread Share”. The cost will be $28. There will be an option for delivery with a fee of $2.00. I am happy to deliver within 3 miles of Lander City Limits.
Choose your bread - Every week I will have the following bread available to choose from:
- Rustic Sourdough
- White Sourdough
- Whole Wheat Sourdough
- Specialty Bread of the Week
I’ll rotate through at least one of my many options such as: Roasted Potato-Herb, Cranberry-Walnut, Kalamata Olive…etc, etc… You will have plenty to choose from, and I will try to focus on what is seasonally available.
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16, 23
December 7, 14, 21, 28
January 4, 11, 18, 25
February1, 8, 15, 22
March 1, 8, 15, 22
April 5, 12, 19, 26
- Each week an order form will be sent via email on Monday and orders will need to be placed by Wednesday at noon for a Friday evening delivery. All my bread requires soaking or fermentation of some kind so advance notice is necessary for happy bread.
- Bread can be delivered within 3 miles of Lander, or you may pick it up on my front porch at 531 Shoshone St. PLEASE NOTE: I cannot guarantee delivery in poor weather as I do not have a four-wheel drive vehicle.
- Bread can be left in a specified location if you will not be home. You are responsible for your bread once it has been delivered.
- All dates are subject to change or cancellation- You will be compensated appropriately in such cases.
Please Note: All products and goods have been produced in an unlicensed, unregulated, and uninspected home kitchen. By purchasing these product buyers acknowledge and assume the inherent risks involved.
Please fill out the form below and I will email you the sign up form to be returned to me.
See you this Saturday @ City Park 9-11:30!